Panels Subject to Change without Notice.
- July 22, 2012
- 10:15 am - 11:00 amDoors Open | Check In
- 11:00 am - 11:15 amWelcome to TECHmunch - Producer Intros
- 11:15 am - 12:00 pmStory & Content: A journey through storytelling through text, photography and videoJoin award winners Jodi Lewchuk, nostrovia.ca; Reena Newman, reenanewman.com and Chuck Ortiz, acqtaste.com as they share insights into how to tell a great story that will keep your audience wanting more. Moderated by Erik Deutsch.
- 12:10 pm - 12:25 pm15 Minutes to Mastering the 30-Second Commute: A Working from Home Survival GuideStephanie Dickison presents 15 Minutes to
Mastering the 30-Second Commute: A Working from Home Survival Guide.
Working from home is one of the most interesting challenges you’ll ever
face. The how-to guides out there though, never quite cover your own
situation and set up. Get a quick low-down from the girl who figured it out
– and then wrote a book about it.
- 12:35 pm - 1:25 pmA Down and Dirty Conversation about SEO for Food WritingJoin SEO experts Thom Craver, Max Lufer with moderator Erik Deutsch, ExcelPR Group as they discuss practical tips and inspiring stories on growing your traffic and credibility online.
- 1:20 pm - 2:20 pmLunch at the Hot & Spicy Festival
- 2:30 pm - 3:15 pmMarketing & Publicizing Your BlogHear from Jessica Allen, Food Editor, Macleans, Ivy Knight, Co-Founder, Swallowfood.com and Babette Pepaj, Founder, BakeSpace.com & Cookbook Cafe how to build buzz, grow your community and get on a food editor's radar! Moderated by Erik Deutsch, ExcelPR Group.
- 3:25 pm - 4:10 pmWorking with Brands & Monetizing Your BrandNow that you have a little buzz and brands are knocking at your door, how do you manage those relationships, attract the right brands and monetize your content? Joining us on this panel is Jess Bennett, Senior Associate, Marketing Strategy & Social Experience, SapientNitro, Janice Chan, Ontario Marketing Team Leader, Whole Foods Market and Michelle Saba, Account Director, Praxis. Moderated by Erik Deutsch, ExcelPR Group
- 4:10 pm - 5:00 pmNetworking MixerParty until 5pm, but if we're still having fun... we'll move to a local pub! 🙂